links

Thursday 22 May 2014

OOTDs & FOTDs exam week #2

Hi there! So this week was my second week of exams. And just like the previous week I posted OOTD's and FOTD's on my instagram, which I am going to share with you right now.

This week the weather was much nicer than previous week, so my outfits and make up is a bit more spring-y-ish. My new purchases for spring also finally arrived this week, so you will get to see some new items.
Monday I had my history exam which I was quite nervous about. History is not my best subject, but the exam actually went really well!

Clothes:
Nude Blazer (new): Miss Selfridge
(nearly sold out online, think I got the last one in my size)
White Tee: New Look
Black Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Van Haren (Dutch)

Make Up:
Because it was a gorgeous spring day I decided to go with minimum make up, so I just put some Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 115 on my blemishes and filled in my eyebrows using the 5th colour of the bottom row from my Zoeva Nude Palette.
I also used my Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil in 71 ultra black to line my eyes ever so slightly and added my Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara to my lashes.

Hair:
Tied up in a ponytail with some nice curls.

Tuesday it was time for my maths exam, which I couldn't finish because I didn't have enough time, but the questions I did answer went very well, so I will still be able to get a sufficient mark.
Also my new disco pants arrived, which I wanted to wear immediately. I don't really think everybody liked them, but honestly, I don't really care, because I love them so, so much.
Clothes:
Grey Tee: Asos
Black Disco Pants: Ebay
Necklace: Primark
Shoes: Primark


Make Up:
I again opted for minimal face make up and used my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer again. But this time I added some warmth and contour with my Sleek Contour Kit in light.
I filled in my eyebrows using the same Zoeva eye shadow and added winged liner on my eyes using the L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Ultra Precision in black.
I tight lined my eyes with the same Bourjois eye pencil and added mascara.
On my lips I wore a Barbie pink colour which is an Etos Colour Balm, without a name and only available in the Netherlands.

Hair:
I wore my hair in a high ponytail again, but went this for a messy look this time, instead of pretty curls using my Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray.
(I will soon do a post on other hair products I'm using on a daily basis, so keep an eye out for that.)
On Wednesday I had my exam I was most frightened of, which is Fench. I'm terrible at French terrible. But..... But.... It went well. And with that I mean that I got somewhere between a 4.5 and a 6.5. Even a 4.5 would be a good grade for me, that's how terrible I am.

Clothes:
I wore the same Disco Pants (oops twice in a row).
The shirt I'm wearing is actually a dress, which I just tucked into my trousers.
It is from Zara, but I bought it a while ago, so it's sold out now.
I'm also wearing the same shoes which are from Primark.
And my cat wanted to be in some pictures again.
But I just think she was just wishing me good luck on my French exam, because she new I needed it.



Make Up:
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, this time a bit more for a flawless face.
Sleek Contour Kit in light
Sleek Blush by 3 in lace, using the colours Crochet and Guipure
Estee Lauder Eye Shadow Duo in raisins, using only the pinky/peachy colour
Zoeva Nude Palette for eyebrows and the last two colours to line my top and bottom lash line.
Bourjois eye pencil to make the liner even darker.
L'Oreal Paris eye liner for a teeny tiny wing.
Lancôme Mascara
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in first date.

Hair:
For some reason I woke up with very curly/wavy hair, so I decided to just leave it like that.
The only thing I did was pinning it all to one side, so I wouldn't be annoyed by my hair being everywhere during my exam.
And then it is today. Today was the only day I had two exams, which were Geography and English. Geography went quite good, and I think English as well, but I had trouble to stay awake during my English exam, because I only slept for 3.5 hours and already had been sitting in the gym making exams for a total 4 hours that day. However... on to what I'm wearing:

Clothes:
Lace SleeveWhite Top: Miss Selfridge
Black Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Primark
I think this outfit could have used a nice dainty necklace, but I didn't wear one today.


Make Up:
Same face make up as yesterday
MAC Woodwinked eye shadow
L'Oreal Paris eye liner
Bourjois eye pencil
Lancôme mascara
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Afternoon Tea

Hair:
I wore my hair in a messy bun today, just to be quick and easy.

And that's it guys! My exams are over, done, finished! I'm still not realising that my summer holiday has begun, but that will be all fine once I'm in Blanes, Spain next Tuesday!! I can't wait!
If you have still some exams to do, I wish you all the luck in the world!
If you need some tips for revision, I've done a blog post in which I wrote down 20 tips which will help you revise, which you can check out if you click this link. (:

Also.. please let me know which outfit was your favourite and if you like me to do OOTDs and FOTDs more occasionally.
My favourite outfit is probably number 3, but I'm also really in love with my new top from Miss Selfridge. I just feel like 4 was missing some accessories.
Thank you for reading and commenting!
Love you! Bye!!!
~Xx


2 comments:

  1. Hello I really love your blog :) Do you want to check out my blog and maybe we can follow eachother if you like my blog ! Love you and here is the link zarameredith77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how you still looked fashionable during exams. I love the first outfit among all, I especially love the nude blazer <3 :))

    architecturalf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete