links

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Answering Some Questions

I just got tagged by the lovely Mathilda over at Mathilda's Beauty & Life to do the Liebster Award.
Thank you for nominating me dear!
I have already done this once, so I'm not going to do it again. But I thought it was a shame not to answer her questions.
For my Liebster Award, click this link and it will open in a new window.

What's your favourite make up brand?
I love to have a variety of make up brands to keep things interesting, but I'm really liking Zoeva, because they have great brushes and make up products and for a very nice price as well. I've been putting the rose gold brush set in and out of my online shopping basket so many times. I don't really need a new set of brushes, but they are so beautiful, so cheap, and such great quality.

What was your first make up product?
Apart from the kids make up, a mascara, I believe it was a clear one from HEMA.

Describe yourself in one word?
Just 'Anne'.

If you were the main character in a movie, which actress would you want to play your role?
Jennifer Lawrence, because I think our personalities are most similar (and she's just my favourite actress)
If I needed to choose on appearance I think Phoebe Tonkin and I look most alike. Which celebrity do you think I look most alike?


What is your favourite make up product?
My favourite make up product changes all the time, but currently it's the Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Isolde.
On which I did a full review which you can check out here.

What single quality do you appreciate most in people?
The ability to take other people out of their comfort zone, without needing to be pushy.

Are you a planner or are you spontaneous?
60% planner, 40% spontaneous

What makes you smile?
The little things in life, my cat and my boyfriend.

Best books you've read recently?
I haven't really read a book recently *slaps wrist*, but no book can beat the Harry Potter series.

What is your favourite store to shop in?
I'm currently really into online shopping, especially on Asos.

Favourite movie?
I recently watched The Great Gatsby with my boyfriend and it has immediately become my favourite movie. If you haven't watched it yet, I really advice you to do so soon. Even if you think you won't like it, because I did, turned out I couldn't be more wrong.

And those were all the questions!
Thank you again Mathilda for tagging me!
I'd love to do post like these more occasionally so feel free to leave me questions in the comments for future posts.
I always think it's nice to get to know the person behind the blog a bit better, don't you?



~Xx

















5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! Follow my blog please? I always follow back :))
    http://karetayn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I love reading and/or doing Q and A's! x

    http://littlebitofsassy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it's always nice to know more about the person behind the blog. And oh my goodness you look so much like Phoebe Tonkin.
    untitled&unfinshed

    ReplyDelete
  4. "What single quality do you appreciate most in people?
    The ability to take other people out of their comfort zone, without needing to be pushy."

    I love this answer... wish I could be that person lol

    Arianne | http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete